Our Content Developers will work with our graphic designers
to create our Internet and Intranet sites, as well as our CD-ROM programs.
In order to successfully handle the job, you'd need the following skills and experience:
- A Strong understanding of all aspects of HTML and Website architecture
- Excellent grasp of the English language, with an emphasis on written
communication skills, including copyediting
- Some training in graphic design
- The ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously, while meeting deadlines
- An ability to be both quick and thorough
- Previous experience as a copywriter, or multi-media content developer is a plus.
If you have the experience we require,
, and the job sounds interesting, I'm sure you'd like to hear about what you'd be doing. While this will change as your skills grow, and the Net matures, you can anticipate that your Duties would include:
- Site layout
- Collecting and data-entering client copy
- Participating in project development teams
- Developing sites using next generation tools
If this sounds like a position you are interested in
, you have the necessary training and experience, and are interested in applying, please click here.